for up to $4,000
Businesses owned and run by entrepreneurs of color or women that have been operational for two years
Any Go.Be. client who actively meeting with their business coach
Start-ups & non-profit organizations are not eligible
We will pay 65% of project costs, up to $4,000. Grantees are obligated to pay the remaining 35% project cost and any amount over $4,000.
Project payments are made to the service provider directly. Example- If a business engages a website designer, accountant, marketing consultant, etc. for their project, Go.Be. will pay that provider directly at the conclusion of the project.
Grants are awarded on a monthly basis. To be eligible for any given month’s grant awards, applications must be submitted by the 15th.
Grants cannot be used for start-up funding
Still have questions? Review the FAQ’s.
Minority Businesses Supported
Our clients have used the business grant for marketing projects, website development, new equipment purchases, accounting services, professional photography, and more.
Discuss your project with your coach to see if it qualifies for funding.
Grants will be announced before the end of each month. Grant applications do not roll over from month to month. If your project isn’t funded, you must apply again to be reconsidered.
We have a network of experts you can be referred to. You are under no obligation to use these providers.
Yes, as long as your business coach has worked with you on both businesses.
No. This is not a loan, it is a grant and requires no repayment.